Thursday, March 31, 2011

Iron Woman


Those who know me will attest to the fact that I sometimes have a strange sense of humour. I'm particularly drawn to the political incorrect - just because it is so damn funny and besides; life is boring when you always conform to what society sees as acceptable.

That said, I received one of those jokes yesterday which was so precious in its simplicity that it had me smiling all day. I just had to capture the image created in my mind.

For those who might be interested in taking a peek at the "other" side, I will share the joke below. Please note that it is without prejudice and the views contained in the said joke is not necessarily my own - lol!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IRON MAN AND IRON WOMAN?

IRON MAN IS A SUPERHERO AND,
IRON WOMAN IS A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment