Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BIG THINGS

Just about every photographer I know has the dream of taking that perfect picture and putting a large enlargement up on the wall...Last month my dream came true. A transport company for whom I had taken some photos, commissioned three enlargements for their head office entrance. I was obviously ecstatic when they told me the prints had to be 2.3 meters by 1.6 meters!!! Once the excitement had blown over, the reality of it hit me - getting prints of that size made is not the easiest thing, not to mention transport thereof etc.





Fortunately everything turned out fine and the experience of seeing my prints offloaded at the client's warehouse will stay with me for a long time ;-)

Please note that this post has now moved to its new home @ www.jfphoto.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment