Monday, May 17, 2010

MUCKING ABOUT


Jeeezzz… Almost 5 months since I last posted..?

I think it’s save to say that I positively suck at blogging. Who has time to sit and document everything they do on a daily basis anyway?
Fortunately, I haven’t stopped taking photos.


Lately I have been working on some new lightning techniques and post processing. This involved me building my own ring light the past week and  I finally had the opportunity to try it out on my beautiful and oh so patient wife this weekend.
Although I haven't quite managed to get the lightning/post processing combination exactly as I wanted, I think I am at least on the right track.


Some more experimenting should see me getting there shortly and I will hopefully remember to document the progress. In the meantime, here are two more shots from the weekend's shoot. Please feel free to comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment