Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GOYA !

Welcome to the first post of my GOYA project! GOYA? What the hell is that?

GOYA is a phrase I borrowed from an Atlanta based photographer named Zack Arias and it stands for "Get Off Your Arse". For those of you who don't know who Zack Arias is: He is the God of one light photography, who's generous tutorials set me on my way to becoming a professional photographer.

Zack's recent blog inspired me enough to get of my arse and start making images. If you need some inspiration - be sure to go check it out. I have been procratanating for far to long under the guise of studying to become a better photographer and not creating the actual images. Another great source of inspiration and knowledge has been http://www.strobist.blogspot.com/, where David Hobby has been leaning towards taking photographs for free, if you can help someone out of a thight spot, especially in these crazy economical times. You can check out some of my images that have made it to the finals in his Bootcamp2 assignments on flickr.

But I digress.., the aim of this blog is to document the world around me and do some good in the process- so please check in frequently and let me know what you think.

Ps. Untill I have figured out this blogging thing and linking everything, please feel free to visit my website for more photos if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment